Implement a Strategy and Hire Top Talent
This portion of the seminar will teach you how to use independent contractors or part-time employees while minimizing legal exposure.
- Learn how and why agencies are cracking down on individuals and small businesses
- Assess your vulnerability to the rash of wage and hour lawsuits for seemingly innocent small jobs and your exposure to civil and criminal penalties
- Understand the differences between employees and independent contractors, risks & benefits and strategies for using both, and how to justify often subjective distinctions between the two
- Determine your risk of being audited by state agencies enforcing worker-related laws
- Explore actual cases and real-life scenarios of attendees-submit your questions!
A holistic conscious-hiring empowers you hire right the first time, every time.
- Learn how to avoid common interviewing traps & mitigate hiring risk
- A process for conscious hiring
- Hire right the first time and increase your people ROI
- Insight into the value setting up an internal hiring process—and how to do it.
- Specific holistic hiring techniques that save your company thousands
- Learn the power of the 3-pronged selection approach
- A step-by-step process for Choosing Your Talent Wisely
- Role Analysis, why it matters
- Learn the types of Assessments on the market today
- Understand Validation and what it means
- Be Aware of the 4/5th rule and how it applies.
- An in-depth easy to follow introduction into the complex world of personality
- A look into the BIG 10, BIG 5 personality index measurements
- An overview of different Assessment and their features
- A realistic view of what it will take to implement assessments in your company
Talent Strategy 3.0: The Secrets to Hiring And Retaining the Best
Anytime you lose one of your top, high potential people, or you hire someone who doesn’t quite meet the demands of their position, you lose money. Lots of money. According to the Harvard Business Review, a mishire can cost your company three to four times that person’s salary. And losing one of your trained, experienced leaders can dig into your bottom line by up five to seven times their annual salary.
That’s a lot of money. Too much money to lose.
With today’s questionable economy and the reality of global competition, you can no longer afford to make mistakes in hiring or be haphazard in your talent management. Never has there been a more critical or urgent time to get up to speed with the strategies that give your company the power to choose talent wisely, retain an engaged workforce and implement effective succession planning, top grading, and performance management systems.
Talent Strategy 3.0: The Secrets to Hiring and Retaining the Best
What are the real issues affecting your ability to attract and keep good people?
Which hiring and retention strategies really do make a difference?
Find out when you experience KeenHire Talent Management’s world-class, content packed Talent Strategy 3.0 - 8 module workshop: The Secrets to Hiring and Retaining the Best. Immediately engaging, thought-provoking and action packed with valuable Talent Management secrets- this presentation keeps you on the edge of your seat, fully engaged and invigorated by best in class TM processes, systems and structures and cutting-edge concepts that position your company an Employer of Choice.
•Get the truth about the real cost of employee turnover and its impact on your company’s ability to achieve its objectives and increase profitability.
•Be introduced to a strategic approach that accurately assesses your current human capital needs.
•Breakthrough old ways of thinking and start to understand the Talent Mindset that determines your ability to attract and retain the right people, for the right roles, for the right period of time.
•Discover the secrets to hiring wisely, benchmarking and top grading so your company can rise above the competition and thrive in today’s economy.
•Walk away with new ideas and insights about engaging your multi-generational workforce and increasing profitability and productivity amongst your workforce.
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn from one of the top Talent Management experts, Margo Graziano, as she shares strategies and systems to help you build and retain high performance teams who consistently outperform the competition in sales, growth and profitability.
Thursday, beginning in June 2010 from 12-2pm CST
Cost: $1299 per person
Register: http://tinyurl.com/KeenTalentStrat or 888-533-6447